Publishing a Plugin
When your plugin is ready, you can publish it to a plugin repository so that other users can install it. You can choose to publish it on the JetBrains Plugins Repository or a custom plugin repository.
To upload your plugin to the JetBrains Plugins Repository, you must log in with your personal JetBrains Account.
To get your JetBrains account:
- Open the JetBrains Account Center and click Create Account.
- Fill in all fields in the Create JetBrains Account form that opens and click Register.
To upload your plugin to JetBrains Plugins Repository:
- Log in to JetBrains Plugins Repository with your personal JetBrains account.
- On your Profile page that opens, click Add new plugin.
- Fill in the Add new plugin form that opens and click the Add the plugin button to upload your plugin.